To provide supervised and structured technical/administrative support to the Functional Team. The main purpose is to provide a valuable business contribution whilst also gaining practical and relevant work experience.
- Co-ordination, documentation, tracking and reporting of logistical elements within our learning programmes.
- Maintenance of Learning Management System (LMS), Competency Management System (CMS) and Internal Administrative applications.
- Analysis & reporting of KPI’s and impact measurements within learning programmes.
- Identification and application of continuous improvement opportunities.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new tools/systems.
- Management and design of Commercial Capabilities internal intranet site.
- General Administrative duties.
- Working knowledge of key Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint).
- Experience in Systems/Business applications is preferable, e.g. database/visual management app.
- Communication skills; written, face to face & virtual.
- Time /Self-management, ability to work on one’s own initiative.
- Analytical ability.
- Business curiosity and acumen.
- Teamwork and relationship building skills.