Department : [[Service]]
Job Location : [[Alexandria]]
Work Schedule: [[Mon – Fri 7:30am Until Finished]]
Summary Job Statement
The general purpose of this position is the preparation, delivery, returning and move of Coca-Cola vending machines and coolers by performing the following duties:
- Delivery, returning and moving vending machines and coolers
- General repair of machines, excluding refrigerant
- Cleaning equipment and machines
- General Maintenance around cooler shop
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 6 to 12 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have a Class A or B CDL, good driving record and in compliance with CCBCU fleet policy.
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.