Job ID: 86229
Required Travel :Minimal
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
In charge of the architectural roadmap, provides architecture solutions during the software development lifecycle and performs complex software engineering tasks.
What will your job look like?
•Lead the Corporate and Cloud Security solution architecture throughout project lifecycle (Business Development, Design, Development, Ongoing operations). Ensure security solution meets customer business and technical needs
•Maintain the organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information security
•Lead the security design throughout the project lifecycle and be accountable for security solution integrity
•Keep updated with emerging security threats and alerts. Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of security enhancement and development efforts
•Share and communicate end-to-end security solutions (orally and in writing) to executives, business sponsors, and technical resources in a clear and concise manner that is in the vernacular of each group
•Guide various product experts regarding the security solution
•Create and support POC/demos and present security solutions to client
•Develop, implement, and administer security policies and plans
All you need is…
- 5 years of proven experience in information Security
- In-depth knowledge of security architectural consideration from End to End Applicative & Infrastructure security perspective
- Experience and In-depth knowledge with Cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS – AWS, Azure, GCS)
- 2-3 years of proven experience in defining security requirements, designing security architectures and security project implementation
- Experience with DevSecOps and Working with Splunk and other Analytic systems (Advantage)
- Experience in a leading cross-domain solutions
- In-depth knowledge of information security concepts, design/architecture and methodologies
- Knowledge with security aspects of operating systems (Windows, Linux, and Unix), Database and network
- In-depth knowledge of compliances (PCI DSS, Sox, DPA, etc.) and IS standards (ISO 27001, BS25999, ISO 20000, OWASP, etc.)
- Knowledge of Secure SDLC methodology, CICD and DevOps Methods
- Security-related certifications (CCSP, CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) – Advantage
Why you will love this job:
- Working with multi-channels and diverse area of expertise
- Making a change and contribute to the success of the company
- Managing a complex program in a global company
- Working with cutting Edge technologies..