Job ID: 84992
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Amdocs Digital services provides customers with a differentiated value proposition across key customer challenges through a services led journey which is adjacent to our current business. This is a multi billion dollar market which is helping communication services providers to become ‘Digital solution providers.
Responsible for growing the business in the new domains of
- Cloud services (E2E journey of moving IT workloads to cloud and managing payloads thereafter)
- Digital experience management (Superior UI/UX & design capabilities for enriching user journeys)
- Agile engineering & Organizational transformation (embarking on organizational initiatives for changing the ways of working, making the business and IT agile and Devops enabled using scaled agile frameworks -SAFe)
What will your job look like?
As a key member of the sales management team in the Digital services (International business), your role will be to become the vanguard for taking the organizational value proposition and lead growth into select markets, account and geographies. This is a high paced, CXO facing client role that would need individuals to be creative in presenting innovative services frameworks and advise customers on their digital transformation journey
- Generate Growth — Initiate engagement with targeted accounts and buying centers; lead the opportunity development process. Lead the qualification process, the Sales Pursuit team's formation, and the engagement with the customer. Lead the opportunity pursuit and ensure opportunity strategy development and communication. Develop and own opportunity strategy, own the close plan, and confirm against customer's buying process. Lead and orchestrate the proposal and negotiation process. Close the deal. Engaged during the transition as the customer advocate; explore up-sale opportunities.
- Own the opportunity pursuit plan and develop it with the Presales Lead, from strategic planning to value validation. Lead all opportunity development, from initiation to closure and handover.
- Relationship Building — Establish strong partnerships with key purchasing decision makers, executive sponsors, coaches, and influencers. Listen to the customer, gain full understanding of the customer's business challenges, culture, environment, market trends, future technologies, competition, and partners that may affect the customer's business. Develop relationships with third parties to extend the reach of Amdocs beyond the core markets, solutions, and buying centers. Conduct ongoing relationships with external partners to build strong partnerships to enable expansion of Amdocs space.
- Value Validation — Communicate industry credentials, reference accounts, and demonstrated business value to our customers, identifying new opportunities and creating strong customer references.
- Build and orchestrate the Sales Pursuit team. Undertake sales administration tasks (GEM updates, account contacts, invite clients to marketing events, ad-hoc reporting) as required. Manage and participate in the production and delivery of presentations, demonstrations, proposals, and tenders.
All you need is…
1. 10+ years sales or equivalent experience – consultative selling.
2. Proven experience in running long, complex B2B sales cycle processes for large companies.
3. Comfortable (& past experience) in carrying revenue targets, sales quotas and sales discipline of book/bill/collect
4. Proven track record of sales excellence through revenue generation and/or opening new buying centers.
5. Experience in communication/presentations at the executive level.
1. College degree or equivalent work experience required.
2. MBA preferred.
- Results & Customer Value
- Professional Capabilities
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Learning & Versatility
- Change & Agility
- Engagement & Positive Attitude
Why you will love this job:
- This is a unique opportunity for you to take a leading role in positioning and selling Amdocs Products and Services and be involved in new and exciting domains.
- You will have the opportunity to work on large scale deals with leading industry customers, and communicate with c levels and decision makers in those companies.
- You will join a leading and driven sales force that always delivers and be a part of a ‘can do’ company that leads the industry.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs.