Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Review and process order packs from Sales to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with Aspect policies. Make recommendations to sales on corrective action required for non-conformity.
- Generate support renewal quotations or convert existing product quotations developed by sales for shipment
- Processing of orders within NetSuite/Oracle ERP system and updating of all relevant fields to ensure accurate hand-offs to supporting organizations ensuring accurate customer entitlement.
- Ensures all approvals and signatures are in place prior to order booking.
- Processing of credits, rebills and sales related RMA activity.
- Manage order holds and backlog for covered area.
- Expert in company product/support offerings, pricing policies and programs to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Expert in systems and processes and compliance with company policies
- Participates in testing, project related activities and can provide recommendations on possible solutions or required new feature functionality.
- Review analyze and interpret financial data to monitor progress toward established goals
- Present and explain data, numbers, and quantitative information
- Ensure integrity of client information
- Updating and managing Excel spreadsheets
- Checking data integrity of purchase orders and invoices
- Working knowledge of NetSuite and Salesforce preferred, but not required.
- Ability to timely communicate complex information to Sales, internal departments, and all levels of Management.
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Handles complex aspects of position with some oversight, such as SOX compliance, bookings & revenue recognition guidelines.
- Demonstrated competency in ability to grasp complex accounting rules and product suite.
- Ability to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
- Ability to work with limited direction to independently determine and develop an approach to solutions that contribute to the development of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Ability to provide resolutions to problems of complex and diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- 2-4 years of experience in Renewal Quoting or Order Management
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Previous CRM system and Excel experience required.
- Occasional extended work hours during quarter end peak volumes and business needs.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.