Additional Locations: US-MA-Marlborough
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About this role:
Responsible for driving the strategy and managing the execution of global clinical studies and clinical programs worldwide through clinical project managers and/or involving departmental or cross-functional teams in support of the organizations business objectives for product development and/or commercialization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leads and drives the project team in the planning, execution and management of all operational aspects of clinical trials.
- Leads, directs and executes clinical studies and/or programs worldwide in accordance with strategy, project plans, approved budget and resource allocations following applicable regulatory and standard operating procedures.
- Tracks development of and collaborates with the project team on all internal and external project materials, processes, manuals, plans, committees, study systems and all sponsor required regulatory submissions.
- Ensures the project team maintains a continuous state of audit readiness.
- In collaboration with the project team, leads the proactive identification, assessment, and management of clinical study risks.
- Informs and presents study progress and known risks to Clinical leadership.
- Recruits, manages and develops Principals, Associates and Specialists. Mentors and coaches all level of Project Management.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelors Degree in Science or Healthcare Related Field, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- 4 Years related work experience with bachelor’s degree, or 2 Years with master’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience following SOP and WIs in a quality environment
- Experience with computerized systems, database management, and spreadsheet and word processing programs to manipulate data and create reports
- Thorough understanding of and compliance to applicable regulations and guidelines
- Experience managing cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently and prioritize projects with little supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proficiency in medical terminology
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of time
- Self-motivated; able to work comfortably in both an office and at-home capacity
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Requisition ID: 469927