Morrison Community Living, a member of Compass Group®, is the nation’s only company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition & wellness, EVS and hospitality services to the senior living industry. Morrison has over 350 registered dietitians, 250 executive chefs, 400 hospitality associates and 7,000 professional food service team members. Actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through socially responsible practices and superior customer service, the Atlanta-based company serves more than 450 senior living clients in 42 states, including some of the largest and most prominent senior living communities in the United States.
We are seeking a full-time Clinical Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team to work in a continuing care retirement community in Franklin, IN. Monday-Friday, day shift with rotating weekends.
The Clinical Dietitian will provide clinical nutrition services to residents and ensure resident satisfaction, proper diet maintenance, quality care, regulatory compliance and good public relations.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, AND dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
- Provides clinical nutrition services including nutrition assessment, modified diet formulation, self-management training and nutrition intervention to residents.
- Assesses the nutritional status of residents through documentation in the medical record.
- Develops, revises and individualizes nutrition care plan based on information from the resident, medical record, family and health care team members.
- Advises department on resident care and food service matters.
- Orients, mentors and trains staff and interns, as applicable.
- Complies with all regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and resident rights policies.
- Participates in facility-wide and departmental Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Programs.
- Participates in and attends departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate.
- Complies with all policies and procedures of the facility, Morrison Community Living and Compass Group, as appropriate.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required.
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of long term care and/or senior living community experience preferred.
- Experience with computers and programs including Microsoft Office Suite required.
Apply to Morrison Community Living today!
Morrison Community Living is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 310113
Morrison Community Living