Req ID: 52644
Areas of Interest: Consumer Banker
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Client Experience Specialist is primarily responsible for delivering exceptional client experience to build, expand, and retain long-term client relationships through account servicing and maintenance requests, teller transactions, problem resolution, and other transactional needs. The Client Experience Specialist provides financial solutions to existing and prospective clients by assessing their financial needs and offering bank products and services to help clients accomplish their financial goals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Client Experience – Growth: Opens a full range of retail products, excluding loan products, for new and existing clients by making recommendations during routine banking center service and teller transactions. Educates new and existing clients about bank services that provide additional convenience such as online banking, BillPay, E-Statements, and mobile and ATM deposit capabilities. Identifies other cross-sell opportunities and refers clients and prospects to the BOSC Investment Center, BOk Mortgage, Branch Business Banking, Treasury Services, Trust, Business/Commercial Banking, etc.
2. Client Experience – Service: Resolves a variety of simple to complex client problems while ensuring the highest level of client experience and satisfaction. Processes requests for funds transfers, account styling changes, researches account balance discrepancies, assists clients with unauthorized transaction claims and performs account research for clients, often under difficult and/or stressful circumstances. Uses available resources for problem resolution, which may involve analysis of information received from other internal BOKF departments. Must be knowledgeable of and able to navigate through deposit and teller automation applications. Provides clients guidance and navigation through various delivery channels.
3. Client Experience – Transaction Efficiency: Provides a variety of teller transactions for clients (i.e., cashes checks, processes checking and savings account withdrawals and balances within standards, etc.) while seeking opportunities to develop client relationships and identify opportunities to help clients meet their financial goals.
4. Operational Excellence: Role models and complies with internal control, audit, security, and compliance policies and procedures and laws and regulations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of consumer financial products and services
- Working knowledge of branch banking and/or retail sales operations
- Ability to communicate effectively and courteously, and to build relationships and gain information from individuals/clients
- Ability to follow established standards and use judgment to determine when appropriate to escalate
- Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) in order to reconcile accounts
- Strong PC application skills including word processing and spreadsheet packages and the ability to learn to use various internal company systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills, sales and client relations skills, both in-person and via telephone
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure, as needed
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of high school degree or equivalent and a minimum of 1-2 years of sales or customer service experience; a college degree is a plus.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.