Department : Gainesville Dist Warehouse Team 1
Work Schedule: Tues – Sat – 1st shift
Summary Job Statement
Direct outgoing and incoming traffic while checking and reconciling Sales traffic by performing the following duties:
- Handle all walk up sales and match purchase customer.
- Check all vehicles in and out of plant.
- Sort out of date and damage products.
- Welcome and direct all visitors.
- Key data to help maintain inventory as related to route trucks.
- Check all routes to ensure outload and in load totals match.
- Forward phone calls to various departments.
- Create immediate invoices as needed.
- Clean and maintain Beehive and surrounding areas.
- Check route trucks for product.
- Provide plant security and work security system.
- Patrol parking for compliance.
- Less than high school education; or up to 6 months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to read, speak and comprehend English
- Valid Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills
- Additional duties as assigned
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.