Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
What will your typical day look like?
Are you an outgoing and intrinsically motivated individual who is looking for an opportunity to recruit top talent at Canada’s leading professional services firm?
- Develops and executes a targeted campus strategy to attract top tier candidates and build a pipeline of early year talent.
- Identifies and builds relationships with top talent through a tailored recruitment strategy of targeted events and programs, fosters relationships with key campus contacts, and provides advisory to local business leaders to ensure a strong partnership.
- Owns the relationships with the local business leaders, and ensures regular communication and advisory.
- Fosters relationships with campus representatives, inclusive of: career centers, professors, and student groups, aligned to their service line.
- Develops a tailored campus strategy that is aligned to their service line, inclusive of: annual recruitment cycle, program and event participation, targeted school plans, on-campus presence.
- Attends programs and events and ensures that the tailored strategy is being effectively executed.
- Owns the offer process and attends interview debriefs as requested, leveraging the Campus Coordinators as needed.
- Tracks spending against their strategy.
- Provides ongoing insights and analytics, and prepares Campus Debriefs presented to local business leaders and Campus Leadership.
- Identifies and builds relationships with top talent, ensures there is a pipeline of identified early year top candidates and fosters those relationships.
- Represents the firm as a brand ambassador and ensures an exceptional experience for both clients and candidates.
- Participates in Campus Projects throughout the year.
About the team
As part of the Talent Acquisition team at Deloitte, the Campus Recruitment Advisor works in partnership with the business to develop a tailored recruitment strategy of targeted events and programs to ensure an exceptional candidate experience on campus.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- 3+ years of relevant Campus Recruitment experience
- Bilingualism is required
- Exceptional organization and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables
- Strong ability to develop relationships with key business partners
- Superb planning and an ability to execute complex initiatives
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- High energy, dynamic individual with the ability to excel in a fast paced professional services environment
- Strong computer skills (all Microsoft Office products)
- Open to travel
- Ability to work varied hours including overtime where necessary
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.