Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Named a Glassdoor “Best Places to Work” three years in row, we couldn’t be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100+ unique wine and spirits brands, our products are synonymous with life’s special occasions. Come celebrate with us! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
Working as a member of the Gallo headquarters based Category Management Development team you will be responsible for driving thought leadership across the sales organization. As part of this team, you will have broad national exposure to both senior leadership and the challenges facing account teams across all channels of trade. Being customer focused and detail oriented will help keep the Category Management Development team, and Gallo, at the forefront of the wine industry. You will have the unique opportunity to learn about the many brands Gallo has to offer as well as the cutting edge technologies that enable our organization to maintain a leadership position in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Love data? You will have the opportunity to improve our customer’s effectiveness by analyzing data and transforming it into information to tell a story in a visually compelling method
- Like your voice to be heard? You will be communicating with a broad cross-functional team and customers, recommending technological solutions and presenting data findings
- You’ll have the opportunity to interact frequently with our account manager customers & marketing to understand the issues they are facing, and make recommendations for a desired future state
- The HQ based Category Management team leads sales and marketing training to enable analytics at all levels of the company
What You Need
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate
- Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of sales, category management, or business systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; or 6 years of sales, category management or business systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Math, Engineering or Business Administration plus 1 year of sales experience at a District Manager level, Category Management, or business systems analysis experience to include document preparation
- Computer skill requirements include: Intermediate use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint
- Project management experience
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS, or Math plus 2 year of Sales, at a District Manager level, Category Management, Business Systems Analysis, or Market Research experience reflecting increasing levels or responsibility
- Working knowledge of SQL query language and relational database design
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job Posting ID: 61445
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.