Epson is looking for a recent college graduate to join our Business Solutions team! The Undergraduate Rotation Program is an opportunity to be exposed to multiple areas within Epson America’s B2B lines of business, as well as develop a wide range of skills and experience in preparation for opportunities within the company before completion of the one-year program.
Who is Epson?
A global technology powerhouse with a long history of innovative technology, award winning products and industry leading market performance.
Invents and has set the standard for an extensive array of image capture and output products in major product markets from TV's, mobile phones and digital cameras to printers, projectors and scanners.
Why work at Epson?
We have a well-deserved reputation for being an incredible place to work.
Is a recognized and respected employer, with a long track record of environmental and social responsibility.
What areas will I work in?
The Specialist will gain experience in four areas of Business Inkjet; Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Inside Sales, and Service and Support.
- Marketing: Understanding Epson Business Printers, use new knowledge to create a toolkit for partners and sales reps
- Strategic Marketing: Marketing plan and budget, marketing materials for product launches, 360 marketing plan, web tools, vertical marketing assets
- Inside Sales: Use marketing plan from marketing rotations to conduct outbound calls and educate on Epson benefits, product overview, program benefits, and value proposition, identify key accounts
- Service and Support: Service agreements, technical documentation, parts inventory, order processing, business customer support
About your experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Supply Chain, or similar
- Possess curiosity and a penchant for learning and experimenting to find solutions
- Takes the initiative to “get the job done”.
- Desire to work across all parts of the organization and build up a strong interpersonal network.
- Likes to practice what you have learned and develop expertise to assist in driving important process improvement initiatives and organizational change.
- Critical thinker with ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to be highly productive and organized with minimal oversight from senior management.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
- New college graduates with relevant internship or coursework will be considered
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.