Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
- Owns the lifecycle of a specific sub-set of capabilities within the overall Business. For such capabilities: the Business Owner identifies and defined customers and stakeholders; Create and Evolve a Roadmap; Align the Capabilities Roadmap and the Solution Roadmap with relevant Milestones, Releases, identified on the solution roadmap; Communicate investment and capacity needs in advanced of the delivery or during annual budgeting cycles.
- Manage Requirements: Define and manage requirements at the solution level; Decompose requirements to communicate intent with internal and external suppliers and support compliance needs; Evolve requirements based on feedback, making tradeoff decisions after consulting with appropriate stakeholders.
- Maintain the Solution Roadmap: Balance the needs of multiple customers; continuously align the solution roadmap with stakeholder and suppliers.
- Define and Prioritize Work streams and Capabilities: Identify and refine Epics, Capabilities and Identify Features that drive the backlogs.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business, Agronomy, or Engineering
- 7+ years of professional experience in Digital transformation
- 3+ years’ experience in program/project delivery on enterprise level
- 3+ years expert knowledge in conceptually creating and driving solutions on a regional and global scale in a multi-brand environment
- 3+ years expert knowledge in opportunity and business case development, change management, and resource planning
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working time and the possibility of remote work within the organizational framework
- Health and life insurance
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.