Req Id: 238559
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Are you a Business to Business (B2B) sales professional that seeks an opportunity to be creative to drive sales excellence?
Do you yearn to be the one people rely on most?
Are you the very best at follow through?
If your answer to those questions is an enthusiastic “yes!” then you may be the person we’re looking for to join our team as a Business Development Representative.
As Business Development Representative – Medium Business, you will be leading the drive to service and sales within the B2B (medium/enterprise business) environment. This is a great opportunity for seasoned, customer centric sales professional to be part of one of the strongest sales teams within the company.
You will have an opportunity to partner with other subject matter experts and professionals who are truly passionate about what they do. The team seeks individuals who are results oriented, thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment, and have past success improving revenue, churn, productivity and quality results. Reporting directly to the Team lead – Business development, you will be a key player of the sales team accountable for prospecting new business relationships and deploying the vision and strategic roadmap for key customers.
As a member of the sales team, you have a proven track record for translating a large organization’s strategic plan and priorities into relevant, high impact, and effective solutions. Our people are making big things happen across the country, nourished constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities.
Our passionate, dedicated leaders encourage and empower people to grow and succeed.
- Manage a geographical sales area and travel to the various client sites to maintain and enhance long term client relationships
- Partner with Account Executives to set up service level expectations of new customer accounts
- The opportunity to manage the relationships of key strategic B2B accounts
- Proactively participate in the up-selling and raising awareness of various Bell products and services
- Actively follow up on sales leads from various sales support teams
- Partner with cross functional teams to enter customer orders, deliver hardware to customers and conduct hardware training as required
- Have direct accountability for enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty, through optimization of retention results
- Lead adhoc projects / initiatives that bring about change and/or improve the business all in an effort to improve churn while managing costs
- Prepare and present PowerPoint presentations to various audiences to influence the Loyalty and Retention Program
- Demonstrated 1 – 3 years experience in B2B account management or client relationship management
- Possess an insatiable desire to service the customer and act as a business consultant or solution provider
- Experienced in resolving customer issues
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful
- Strong ability to partner with cross functional teams in a matrixed environment
- Possess a strong competitive desire to sell
- Be a positive, organized and motivated individual
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Skilled in Excel and Power Point – Intermediate level
- Telecom sales experience would be ideal
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Kelowna
Application Deadline: 08/28/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, BC, Kelowna