For our Customer Experience Team at our bavarian location Marktoberdorf we are looking for a
Business Analyst Customer Experience (m/f/x)
As part of our team, you will help shape a sustainable future – with future-relevant technologies that help feed the world. With us, you can take responsibility and grow. We are proud that our pursuit of the highest quality and perfection creates a powerful organization that is responsible for innovating outstanding products.
What You Will Do
- You collect and formulate the data requirements and communicate
- You will structure the requirements into User stories to make it development ready for the data scientists and data engineers
- You assist the team in getting the documents for all projects and processes
- You motivate team to work in the Agile setup and track progress
What You Will Bring
- Degree in Operational Research, Logistics & Supply Chain, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Data Science, Business Engineering or Quantitative background
- At least 3-6 years of work experience in a global setup
- Ability to explain complex analytical concepts in a comprehensible manner to various stakeholders from different fields
Who You Are
- Your communication skills allow you to convert abstract plans into digestible information for your team, both in German & English
- Your sharp business sense and conceptual thinking abilities mean you can look beyond the obvious to come up with fresh and innovative ideas
What We Offer
We welcome you to our appreciative, open corporate culture – with a great team spirit and good work atmosphere. We offer attractive, fair remuneration, with additional insurance and pension schemes. We attach great importance to supporting you in your individual work-life balance – your health is important to us. As part of our Corporate Health Management, you will benefit from intensive company medical care, advice on social matters, numerous sports programs, and much more. Your ideas and your personal and professional development are important to us. We look forward to developing your full potential together with you and shaping the future of sustainable agriculture.
The AGCO Corporation
AGCO is a major worldwide manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment. AGCO offers a full product line including tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment and implements through more than 3,000 independent dealers and distributors in over 140 countries.