Job ID: 80089
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
A professional who has a clear understanding of the product vision and requirements, and is able to articulate, communicate and convey these to the inbound team.
What will your job look like?
- Drive functional solution design from end-to-end cross domain perspective
- Coordinate with various Functional Domain Experts to ensure integrity and consistency of solution
- Analyze As Is processes and identify pain points
- Understand targeted / prioritized Business Outcomes
- Analyze impact of functional solution on desired Customer Experience and Operational Efficiency KPIs
- Design E2E baseline Business Processes based on Amdocs best practices and industry standards
- Process capability gap analysis
- Design Target Business Processes
- Process alignment with target Organizational Design and get approval on business processes
- Implement right methodology, processes, and tools for the program
- Provide governance around right methodology implementation in the program
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / MBA
- Total Experience: 8 to 15 years
- Experience working on Telecom projects with good knowledge on OSS/BSS and/or CRM projects.
- Having Certification (eTOM/CSM/ITIL) will be an added advantage
- Business oriented. Ability to represent the customer needs.
- Experienced in functionality/specs definition; architecture and design.
- Ability to facilitate scope changes and prioritization.
- Experience in agile methodologies is appreciated.
- Experienced in Busniess Unit Development/customization projects.
- Matrix-management, good negotiation and communication skills.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be responsible for Driving marketing research together with third party vendors to create thought leadership around offering domains to establish Amdocs as a key player
- You will develops and executes a cross-organization sales enablement plan and deliverables to address different needs per role and region for all Sales.
- You will engage with customers on a broad level to deliver marketing messages and supports lead initiation and sales efforts.
- You will drive participation in industry events (speaking, participation, sponsorships, awards, etc.), as relevant, to drive lead generation and awareness.