Job ID: 78103
Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
A spread role covering PMO basics to proactive analytic support in all PMO domains, or assuming limited responsibility in specific domain such as supply management or budget management. In this role the PO is expected to learn the practices of the Project Management Office in Amdocs, keep program management process standardization, responsible for E2E operating tasks and managing accurate data under his domain.
What will your job look like?
- Planning, forecasting, variance analysis, actuals, monthly reports, etc.
- Understanding of operational and capital expenses for Real Estate and Facilities (OPEX & CAPEX)
- Research journal entries to identify accuracy and posting
- Review previous budgets and actuals for forecasting and assumptions
- Work to correct errors with accounting department end-to-end (raise issues, deviations and concerns)
- Identify financial trends to predict and raise flags where needed
- Research expense history to create analytics for budget planning
- Interface and work with Finance and Budget owner Managers
- Provide ongoing support to the Facilities, Project Management and Real Estate team
All you need is…
- SAP knowledge – 2-3 years of experience utilizing for budget and financials
- Advanced excel experience required
- Ability to work as a team member and independently
- Analytical skills – able to investigate, initiate, research, summarize as needed to accomplish tasks
- Ability to meet monthly short deadline driven reports
- Work in global environment i.e. various time zones and currencies
Why you will love this job:
- You will be able to bring your project management skills to an entirely different level, acting as the “glue” to bring multiple functions and teams together to operate as one.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field