At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
We are looking for a passionate, disciplined performance marketer that strives for great work with every campaign that not only breaks through with innovative ideas, but also helps deliver against business objectives. You come prepared with analytical and competitive facts, and strategic thinking to support your recommendations, and you bring forth solutions. You are able to prioritize and juggle many tasks at once while always keeping the customer front and centre.
In the role of the Brand Manager for Rogers Wireless and Fido, you will be responsible to ensure prospective customers receive the appropriate message at the right time via the most efficient/effective channel. You will work closely with broader Consumer Business Unit team to understand marketing priorities and translate those into innovative, actionable advertising campaigns for the Wireless & Fido portfolios. The successful candidate will assist in the strategic planning and the execution of all Acquisition life cycle management programs. This will include always-on campaigns across multiple channels, (ex. above the line media). You will advocate for the Rogers & Fido Brand across the organization and work closely with cross functional teams; Marketing, Pricing, CBM, CRM Ops, Insights, Data & Analytics as well as our external Agency partners.
What you will be doing:
• Brief, develop, and implement “always on” targeted campaigns that get the right message to the right customer at the right time for the Rogers Wireless & Fido portfolio, splitting time between Brands
• Daily contact for external agency and internal partners including Marketing, Pricing, CBM, CRM Ops, Insights, Data Analytics to develop campaigns outlined in the calendar, along with a range of business as usual activity.
• Ensure appropriate budgets and media plans are developed to deliver optimal efficiency across all campaigns
• Work closely with Data & Analytics team to ensure accurate measurement and reporting on the performance of campaign activities to support campaign initiatives.
• Manage the development of reporting, post campaign reports and KPI dashboards, in partnership with the Data & Analytics team to track successes and build valuable insights that can be used for future learnings.
• Responsible for the brand’s voice, personality and guidelines across all platforms for Rogers Wireless & Fido
Desired Skills & Experience
• A minimum of 5 years of campaign management and performance marketing experience, agency or client side.
• A results-driven performance marketing approach – analytical and strategic thinker able to turn data in actionable and relevant insight
• Must be able to work in a professional, fast-paced environment and be willing to deal with shifting priorities
• A passion for marketing and the technology category with proven track record in media and campaign brief development with a focus on digital, social & content marketing
• Outstanding project management skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and superior written skills with attention to detail
• University or College degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising/Communications or Business
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.