At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Are you passionate about brands that challenge the status quo? Are you continually searching for inspiration to understand how brands can increase their relevance with consumers? Do you have the motivation needed to take a brand to the next level and contribute to its transformation into a loved brand.
At Fido, we are on a journey to grow our Agile Marketing practice and we are seeking Brand Manager to help us set up, nurture and accelerate the adoption of Agile Marketing best practices. Our colleagues in Digital and Consumer IT teams are already using different forms of Agile ways of working with great success. We’re taking the trail they’ve blazed and expanding Agile ways of working into the Wireless organization with Agile Marketing.
We are looking for strong agile marketing advocates with deep experience to help us grow our efforts as we continue to evolve our culture.
If this vision inspires you, the role of Brand Manager is for you. This position incumbent is responsible for leading the creation and development of integrated communication development as part of an agile team. That team, which is passionate about developing outstanding creative work and reinforce the customer relationship, has a strong expertise in 360 acquisition and brand campaign management, email and SMS marketing, and marketing optimization. It plays a key role in achieving the company’s results, developing the brand and strengthening the relationship with our customers. The position incumbent works closely with the entire Fido team and with the other cross-functional teams within the Rogers organisation.
What you will be doing:
Lead the planning and execution customer base marketing campaigns
• Accountable for successful Agile Marketing transformation of assigned teams/program
• Lead the execution of creative and copy for tests and BAU campaigns to drive a specific KPIs.
• Serves as single-approval source for creative and copy
• Keeps creative ambitions high – push the team to stretch the boundaries by driving creativity and proposing bold ideas to team
• Interfaces with broader creative teams/ agency partners, when needed, to inform them of squad activities / gather updated creative materials
• Own and lead brand tests end to end from defining the hypothesis to estimating the impact to identifying the audience size to creating a test brief to execution
• Monitor the test impact and identify opportunities for optimization
• Interpret brand test results, presents the findings and propose scaling recommendation
• Manages Vendors (agency for creative, email vendor)
• The role will be a 50/50 allocation between the CPO agile squad and the brand preference team
- CPO squad: Lead the execution of creative and copy for tests and BAU campaigns to drive a specific KPIs.
- Preference team: Lead creative development and media plan development of Fido’s upper funnel campaigns
Budget management and planning
• Track campaign and production budget
• Contribute to budget planning and management to ensure optimal allocation of resources.
What you bring:
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
• University degree, preferably in marketing or communications.
• At least 5 to 7 years of experience in the field of marketing with recognized ability in developing brand strategies.
• Strong brief writing skills and ability to articulate context, objectives, offers and strategic recommendations
• Agile experience an asset
• Data-driven and analytical, able to assess and understand how to leverage and summarize data to improve strategies and campaigns.
• Excellent thoroughness and organization
• Able to manage a large number of projects simultaneously.
• Self-starter with proven track record of program implementation and planning
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral for presentation purpose. Bilingualism is a must!
• Knowledge of telecommunications industry an asset
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.