Role: Branch Customer Advisor
This role is being offered on a Full Time – Permanent Basis.
- Do you have excellent Customer Service skills?
- Are you interested in working as part of a dynamic team?
We’re looking for someone who:
- Evidence of excellent customer relationship skills, ability to engage with customers and represent AIB with expertise
- Is passionate about delivering the best possible experience to our customers.
- Works co-operatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
- Fulfils customer requests, resolves problems, and responds to customers’ questions through multiple channels.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Greet all customers who enter the Branch
- Process payments and withdrawals, working within the cash desk, lodgements and general day-to-day banking errands.
- Help customers to set up and maintain accounts
- Deal with calls, emails, and face-to-face enquiries
- Promote financial products and services to customers.
- Guide customers to the correct colleague in regard to their financial queries.
- Help customers with the use of IT systems to update account details
- General administration tasks
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- Be responsible for driving an excellent customer experience and achieving agreed service standards, working with customers to provide suitable banking options
- Have an innovative approach to your role, always seeking ways to make improvements or suggestions to create better solutions.
- You will need to show us that you can work effectively as part of a team.
- Take responsibility for your work and follow through on commitments.
Life at AIB
At AIB, we have a clear purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. That goes for our employees too.
We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
We are committed to offering our colleagues choice and flexibility in how we work and live. Our hybrid working model enables our people to balance their time between working from home and their designated office, subject to their role, the needs of our customers and business requirements. More details on our hybrid working arrangements and expected office attendance for your role will be provided to you during the recruitment process.
AIB is an equal opportunities employer, and we pride ourselves on being the first bank in Ireland to receive the Investors in Diversity Gold Standard accreditation from the Irish Centre for Diversity. We celebrate diversity and believe in a culture of inclusion where all our employees can succeed. We welcome applications from people of diverse backgrounds and abilities. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees. Should you have a reasonable accommodation request please email the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
By when? Closing date is Wednesday 15th November
Unsolicited CV’s sent to AIB by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this position. AIB operates a direct sourcing model and where agency assistance is required, the Talent Acquisition team will engage directly with our recruitment partners.