Req ID: 104247
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a BPO Team Lead to join our team in Quincy, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
- Supervise a team typically responsible for high number of audits, and tight deadlines
- Responsible for career development / planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Recommends and takes action on hiring, firing, promotions, and disciplinary actions.
- Leads a team ensuring the highest quality of service is provided to clients.
- Monitors performance of the team and reports results and issues to higher-level leadership.
- Assists team with research, escalated client or account issues
- May interact with clients and internal departments to resolve issues.
- May perform audits, assessments or participate in projects
- Demonstrates professional courtesy and represents the company in a positive manner in all areas of internal and external communications.
- Responsible for appropriate record keeping, required reports, and ensuring related administrative functions are correct and maintained. Compiles and analyzes data to identify trends for root cause analysis.
- Ability to identify and set priorities, plan and effectively allocate appropriate resources
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communications
- Analyze and prioritize situations to identify and solve problems
- Demonstrate efficiency and high quality in personal work efforts
- Improve processes and practices by identifying inefficiencies and redundancies
Points to emphasize:
- 5+ years’ experience in Healthcare field.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated client service skills and leadership capabilities.
- Basic knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies.
- Critical thinking skills and strong comprehension level
- Drive team towards meeting deliverables, company goals and objectives
- Embraces and promotes teamwork/collaboration and cooperation
- Exposure to claim operations process flows, industry standard provider terminology and/or procedures
- Familiarity with Healthcare enrollment, billing and industry standards for members, providers and products
- Some knowledge and understanding of industry standards, audit and compliance best practices
- Exceptional organizational, oral and written skills are a must.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.