Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
About the team
Deloitte’s Talent Services team has an exciting opportunity to join our group of professionals in a high impact team in a fast-paced environment. The Talent Services Representative supports the administration of Talent (Human Resources) activities for employees. In this role, you will partner with the broader Talent team to deliver an exceptional employee experience.
- Provides professional and positive client interactions with our people
- Provides administrative tasks for Talent processes including, but not limited to, benefits, hiring, leaves, mobility, compensation, transfers and departures
- Provides HR support and advice to clients on various talent topics
- Responds to queries and provides guidance in line with Deloitte’s processes and policies.
- Produces and delivers confidential documents to employees
- Responsible for meeting service level agreements and managing requests in case management system
- Manages employee data and audits entries to ensure accuracy in HR systems
- Escalates unresolved or unclear queries to appropriate channels as necessary
- Leverages own knowledge and skills to support other members of the team
- Interacts with Centres of Excellence and Talent Advisory to resolve complex matters and find solutions
- Identifies opportunities to improve and simplify processes
- Plans and coordinates various talent events such as benefit enrolment, compensation support and other programs
- Facilitating and educating guidance around the appropriate solutions and tools such as self-service options
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
Do you have?
- 2 to 4 years of HR or relevant experience in HR
- Bilingualism (English and French), written and spoken, is required
- Strong communication skills
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to show empathy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Organizational skills required to prioritize multiple requests
- Adaptable to different types of clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience using an HRIS (PeopleSoft) and a case management preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information is essential
- HR Degree and Diploma or other relevant degree.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.