Requisition ID: 96812
Career Group: Corporate Office Careers
Job Category: QC Marketing
Travel Requirements: 0 – 10%
Part Time or Full Time: Full Time
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Ontario (CA-ON)
Location: Tahoe Office
Our family of 127,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better – great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawton’s Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Along with the other members of the mobility team, the mobility evolution specialist will drive the evolution of Sobeys mobile applications and responsive non-e-commerce websites. The team will play a key role in delivering a first-class user experience across various company apps and responsive websites to drive customer engagement, store visits and increased sales.
TEAM KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
INNOVATION: Evaluate industry trends and emerging technologies to meet changing consumer needs and identify innovative business opportunities;
EVOLUTION: Collaborate with internal and external teams (marketing, operations, IT, analytics and research, customer service, partners, etc.) to define team needs, identify business priorities and evolve our mobility plan; DEVEL
OPMENT: Manage the development and deployment of new mobility features, perform A/B tests on current platforms in order to make optimization recommendations;
SUPPORT: Oversee technical support and customer service for mobile applications and responsive non-e-commerce websites and ensure item prioritization and information transmission;
ANALYTICAL: analyze user behaviour by channel and also in relation to the entire ecosystem in order to suggest avenues for optimization, monitor web analytics data to define trends, behaviours and optimizations, define, develop and share the necessary reports, monitor and develop our SEO strategy.
- Remain up to date and make recommendations on industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Participate in the analysis of business needs and priorities;
- Case studies.
- Profitability analyzes.
- Development roadmaps.
- Ensure the implementation of the company’s mobility development plan and the deployment of new mobility features.
- Definition of user stories.
- Evaluation of prototypes.
- Validations and user tests.
- Development of an A / B test plan.
- Management of the deliverable calendar.
- Provide technical support for mobile applications and responsive non-e-commerce websites and ensure item prioritization.
- Support for customer service.
- Identification, prioritization and monitoring of bugs.
- Develop strong business relationships with internal teams and external partners and agencies.
- Bilingual in both English and French.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
- 2-3 years of business management, marketing experience or product management (digital, mobile, e-commerce).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- Good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience with lean, agile, data-driven principles.
- Ability to successful manage multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and/or experience in mobile app industry.
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.