Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Are you an outgoing and intrinsically motivated individual who is looking for an opportunity to join Canada’s leading professional services firm? Apply now!
What will your typical day look like?
As the Manager of Employee Experience you will work with the Senior Manager to deploy employee relations initiatives, which will be primarily focused on providing one on one coaching and operations support (can be in person, via phone or email) to leaders and employees. Also, you will act as one of the primary points of contact for queries or escalations from HR Business Partners or HR Operations team, balancing client service, problem solving and providing a consistent experience for leaders and employees. The role will require in depth knowledge of employee relations practices, including employment legislation, performance management and principles of mediation.
About the team
The Manager, Employee Experience reports directly to the Senior Manager, Employee Experience and will be focused on building and deploying initiatives that support internal employee relations practices, including related administration, and process enhancements. The incumbent will be working in close collaboration with our HR Business Partner and HR Operations teams, as well our internal Finance, Business Operations and IT teams. The Manager, Employee Experience will be working directly with employees and leaders to execute and advise on various employee matters such as employee departures, mediating workplace issues and workplace investigations. The role may also support other elements of the Talent Experience agenda including leaves, workplace accommodations, wellness, benefits, and other HR initiatives.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Human Resources with demonstrated knowledge in some of the functions of human resources including talent development, performance management, policy development, succession planning, compensation, recruitment strategy is an asset
- Proficiency in employee relations practices, including exposure to investigations, mediations/conflict resolution is required
- Ability to work effectively in a highly complex, matrixed, partnership with strong communication and active listening skills
- Bilingualism (English/French) is required
- Resiliency to handle shifting priorities and maintain demeanor in high intensity situations
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.