Req Id: 268623
The Source is Canada’s largest tech retailer, and every day we come into work excited to share cool tech and amazing brands with our fellow Canadians. From your local shopping centre to cool music festivals, we are where Canadians live, work and play.
Every day our Associates across the country help Canadians find the tech they want and need. The Source is a great place to work and we are committed to your development through best in class training programs that help you do your best. Behind our in-store Associates is a supporting team of professionals who curate our product assortment, ensure on-time deliveries, create engaging marketing campaigns and help keep our systems running at peak capacity.
We are passionate about what we do and look for individuals with their own passion, curiosity and genuine helpfulness to join us!
The career you want.
As a Bilingual Customer Relations Help Desk Associate, the successful incumbents will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service in a timely and professional manner with the goal of maintaining lifelong customers. The members of this team will be responsible to support the call center team and associates with inbound/outbound, chat, email, ticket, social media contacts made through customer and store escalations. The role also requires compliance with departmental policies and procedures, ability to provide training and customer support/coaching to associates. The escalations team will also respond, support and track all on line email, ticket , social media, refund, gift card and office of the president escalations.
What you will do.
- Be the first level support for the call center of escalated customer inquiries (telephone, chat, email, ticket, social media, refund, gift card, BRS and VIP escalations) in a timely and courteous fashion; investigate issues and complete follow up with the customer. Resolve customer concerns in accordance with established policies and procedures. Capture all contacts through the Help Desk and complete necessary recommendations through root cause analysis with the goal of improving the customer experience at all levels of the business.
- Provide coaching, training, policy and procedural recommendations through root cause reporting and analysis for call center and store associates to improve future customer experiences.
- Liaise with store managers and district staff as required to resolve customer inquiries and concerns; as well as other corporate departments such as eCommerce, IT, Fulfillment and Marketing.
- Ensuring full understanding and of all established and new departmental guidelines, policies and procedures in addition to ensuring compliance with all.
- Support as needed the Customer Care call center phone queues in high peak periods.
- Responsible for supporting management team with any ad hoc requirements.
- Be Customer Service focused and be able to understand all dynamic promotions, programs and evolving processes/programs at the store to ensure understanding of our store/customer environment and respond with accurate responses and resolutions.
Position Type: Non Management
Position: Bilingual Associate, Customer Relations Help Desk (Seasonal Contract)
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Barrie || Canada : Quebec : Gatineau || Canada : Quebec : Laval || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Montreal Est || Canada : Quebec : Montreal West || Canada : Quebec : Montréal-Nord || Canada : Quebec : Verdun || Canada : Quebec : Westmount
Application Deadline: 09/30/2020
As Canada’s favourite tech retailer you have the opportunity to work close to home – and we’re also proud to offer a competitive compensation package that includes an extensive recognition and rewards program, career development opportunities, multi-faceted training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected. Accommodations are available on request for all candidates taking part in any aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements.