Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Named a Glassdoor “Best Places to Work” three years in row, we couldn’t be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100+ unique wine and spirits brands, our products are synonymous with life’s special occasions. Come celebrate with us! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
As a BCP & Loss Control Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the company standard tools, frameworks and communication plans for the tactical deployment of the company’s Business Continuity Plans (BCP’s). This position will work closely with company leadership to draft, communicate, and exercise their corresponding business continuity plans and integrate those plans with the company’s incident management and disaster recovery processes.
What You Will Do
- Supports the annual company-wide Business Continuity Planning (BCP) program. This includes performing Business Impact Assessments (BIA), facilitating the development of BCP’s, and planning, conducting and evaluating BCP exercises.
- Supports the development, execution, communication, and improvement of the organization’s BCP framework and plans with industry best practices that meet the needs of the organization in an organized, auditable manner.
- Monitors the business recovery plan development and scheduled deliverables from each team. When complete, publish the plan and distribute to appropriate team leadership, other affected staff and a copy to offsite storage.
- Ensures maintenance of the plans through annual review and team leader updates as changes take place.
- Acts as a consultant to internal business stakeholders throughout the organization to lend business continuity subject matter expertise and support as needed.
- Implements project management best practices to keep internal projects on track from inception to completion to ensure that BCP/ERM projects meet the company’s expected timelines.
- Maintains organizational hierarchy and supporting data from the business continuity program in the organizational planning tool.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of business continuity planning, loss prevention, emergency management or risk management experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; or High School diploma plus 9 years of business continuity planning, loss prevention, emergency management or risk management experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Knowledge of and experience with current BCP industry standards.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint at an intermediate level.
- Project management experience.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Risk Management or Organizational Resilience plus 7 years of business continuity planning, emergency management, or risk management experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM) designation.
- FEMA NIMS & ICS Certificates e.g. ICS – 100, 300, 700.
- DRI certification – Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP).
- BCI certification – Member, Business Continuity Institute (MBCI), or advanced BCI certification, or Association of Contingency Planners.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job Posting ID: 61380
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.