Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Provide exceptional guest service with a professional attitude at all times.
- Handles all opening and closing duties required to operate the restaurant and ensures that all stocking is done.
- Consistently follows the steps of the service cycle as outlined in the brand standards and ensures the timing and flow of service is correctly paced Demonstrate great food and beverage knowledge with an ability to up sell to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Adhere to all state health regulations and all state liquor laws.
- Adheres to the uniform standards and is productive and professional during entire shift
- Prepares and serves a variety of coffee drinks, sandwiches and salads
- Able to stand for up to 6 hours at a time
- Able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Current TIPS certification required within 30 days of hire
- Capable of multi-tasking and working at a fast and professional pace
- Previous restaurant POS experience – preferred
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 238308