Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Back of House Crew will be responsible for ensuring that the restaurant is clean and presentable for winter dining guests. The position encompasses multiple areas of the mountain dining such as bussing, dishwashing and restroom cleaning.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining cleanliness in the dining room, to include bussing and cleaning tables, windows, floors.
- Responsible for trash and recycling removal and disposal.
- Cleaning and maintaining all public areas of the restaurant, bar and plaza to include snow removal.
- Help with snow removal from decks and tables
- Provide guest service while bussing tables to include answering guest questions for mountain information, directions, restaurant information, etc.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans and other kitchen equipment
- Responsible for ensuring that all dishes, cutlery and serving trays are cleaned and stocked to a sufficient level from the start of the business day until the end
- Operating sanitation programs to Mountain Dining standards
- Assisting the entire outlet is operating under HACCP guidelines
- Supporting company's goals and values
- Responsible for cleaning restrooms including toilets, floors, sinks, counters, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that restroom supplies are stocked including toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate English
- Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Previous restaurant or customer service experience – Preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 238347