Req ID: 104416
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a AWS Operations Engineer to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work on Production issues and defects to provide timely diagnostics, recommendations and resolution
- Work with critical development, test and software vendor(s) on issues that need diagnostics, configuration or data changes and/or code fixes
- Continuously inspect and adapt methods for meeting scalability, reliability, security and performance objectives
- Ability to document and explain complex cloud environments to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Participate in 24×7 system reliability support, troubleshooting and incident management activities
- Identify areas of improvement, implementing automation and monitoring and inspection of outputs and resulting data where appropriate
- Support of software releases, testing and system patching and upgrades, provide production support sign-off for new versions
- Liaison between the IT Agile squads and the Business/Operations teams
- Utilize and monitor internal application performance utilizing monitoring for continuous improvement in code quality and delivery.
- Maintain resiliency and availability of the integrations for all internal and external APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant experience
- 3+ years hands on experience as a Cloud Ops Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer
- A learner, critical thinker and problem-solving individual
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users
- Experience working with REST/SOAP APIs
- Experience with source control concepts like Branches, Masters, Merges and Tags in GIT and Jenkins
- Experience with Splunk and CloudWatch
- Ability to write and understand SQL queries
- Thorough understanding of *nix and how it works (cpu, mem, cron, ssh, ENV, .*rc, IP, DNS, proxy, top, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, SFTP, SCP, VPN
- Strong collaboration, and written / verbal communication skills
- Immediate considerations for canidates who posess Pega or Customer Data Platform (CDP) Java application support experience.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.