Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours – Green light your career.
CDK acquired AVRS – April 2, 2015
Technology that makes a difference. AVRS provides the most advanced feature rich registration solution in the industry. It is the only registration system powered by IntelliTRAC, a state of the art document compliance tool that provides the tracking and reporting needed to keep pace with your business. The AVRS team is comprised of veteran new car dealer professionals with years of DMV experience, seasoned Software Engineers and a world class California based customer support system. While AVRS is proud to provide award winning customer service, we also understand that great customer service does not stop there. AVRS offers on-site training, DMV seminars, assistance with BPA & Commercial Requester accounts, inventory orders and DMV paperwork.
As background, the DMV established the Business Partner Automation (BPA) Program to allow qualified applicants to take control of the vehicle registration process. BPA allows you to issue valid registration cards, plates, and stickers from your business office.
AVRS is a gateway to the BPA Program. The DMV can access the application via a web browser. With our AVRS solution, there is no software installation or hardware to purchase, the DMV can use a current version of Windows or Mac. We also stock a DMV’s office with an inventory of license plates, stickers, and official registration paper, and provide the DMV clerk with on-site training, so the DMV can start processing immediately.
Headquarters | Petaluma, CA | Year founded | 2008
Specialties | DMV registration, Document Tracking, and BPA
With two state of the art facilities in Northern and Southern California and a team of DMV registration experts, AVRS allows you to experience DMV processing and reporting with more control, transparency, compliance, and ease-of-use.
AVRS was named a winner of the Stevie Award multiple years in a row – 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017. More than 1500 nominations in virtually every industry were evaluated for these awards. The Stevie Award is one of the world’s most coveted prizes in more than 60 nations. AVRS has the only national level award-winning Customer Service team of all DMV service providers.
The AVRS Territory Manager (TM) is a quota carrying (QC) position that will be responsible for directly selling our registration solutions to the DMV industry. This position is key and will carry a significantly increased QC target. The individual in this role will be actively selling in the field and will use best practices established to increase sales that will continue to grow in size and scope with the business.
This TM will be responsible for a defined territory and will be calling on any dealership in order to sell the AVRS product. The TM is the "hunter" type sales representative and is responsible for prospecting, generating leads and closing. This sales representative will also work with partners in the region to generate leads and is required to maintain a solid pipeline. This is a very competitive business environment which requires candidates to have proven track record in meeting and ideally exceeding sales goals.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience selling products/services in the auto industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Advanced time management skills
- Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Outlook Tasks and Calendar scheduling
- Account Management skills
- Proven success in B2B Sales – business development experience required
- Experience delivering presentations to executive and senior level management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outside, B2B, hunter sales experience ideal
- Familiarity with CDK / Reynolds & Reynolds systems greatly sought
- Familiarity with Vehicle Titling & Registration processes a major competitive advantage
- Dealership experience with an emphasis in finance/insurance is highly preferred
- Previous sales experience with technology products strongly desired
- Ability to travel approximately 60% or more is required
This ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
- Team player with ability to coordinate internal resources to sell
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & strong CRM PC Skills
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills in order to close deals and make presentations
- Ability to present new product concepts to marketplace
- Ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region or specific client portfolios
We back our Sales force with the strongest infrastructure in the business. CDK provides a top notch supporting cast which gives the Sales employees the back-end support needed to get business done. We will support your career growth with initial and on-going sales training, advanced sales tools and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative. We cannot succeed as a world class service company unless we globally attract, motivate, empower and retain exceptionally knowledgeable, talented, and committed employees.
Our employees have a strong work ethic and results-orientation, believe in and support our core values, and reflect the diverse business environments in which we operate. We will offer our employees challenges, opportunities, advancement, competitive compensation and benefits, and personal training and development in an informal, fast-paced, non-bureaucratic environment that is sensitive to work-family and flexible-schedule issues. We will provide technologies that enable our employees to meet our clients' ever-changing product needs and preferences. We want each employee to feel like an integral part of a team that is making a discernible positive contribution to CDK's success. Our goal is to be the clear employer of choice for our current and future employees.
We offer an industry-leading compensation and benefits package, including:
- Protected territory with established database of prospects, referring partners and clients
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Choice of company car or mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package that starts on your first day of employment
- Pension plan and 401(k) with immediate CDK match
- State-of-the-art sales automation tools
- Exceptional initial sales training program and on-going on-the-job training there after
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- President’s Club eligible position offering exciting annual reward trip offered for strong demonstrated performance
- Significant opportunity for long term success with a career organization
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.