Position Title: AV TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Location: – RESTON, VIRGINIA
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We knAUDIO VISUAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST – RESTON, VAow the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
The Audio Visual Tier 2 Technical Support Specialist position requires an individual that is capable of the following:
- Troubleshooting quickly under pressure
- Creating and Maintaining documents and tracking logs
- Conducting preventative maintenance
- Enhancing the overall activities for conference rooms and shared spaces technology equipment and systems.
Position requires partnering with internal stakeholders such as facilities management to assemble materials, time estimates and deadlines for projects. Must be able to determine equipment quantities, and labor to complete installation according to expectations and monitor break/fix completion and accuracy.
This position will work closely with internal Service Desk teams to support Tier 1, Real Time Collaboration, Conference Centers and Events Teams. Candidate will serve with leadership and provide constant passion and drive within the team. Candidate will assist Engineers in coordination of technical support for events and departmental operations. Provide technical support to client before, during and after events. Serve as technical consultant to client and staff with regard to technical needs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Technical/Audio Visual Degree is preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 3 Years AV Industry Experience
- 1+ years in supporting technician role
- CTS or DM Certified Preferred
- Experience loading code for:
- Crestron processors
- Crestron DM
- Digital Signal Processors
- IP Phones
- Windows, Office, Lync/Skype for Business, Teams
- Network (TCP/IP) Experience
- Advanced Troubleshooting skills
- AV software applications
- PC software functions
- Networking interfaces
- Valid State Drivers License
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 308352