Req Id: 246075
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
Name and description of the hiring team:
The chosen candidate will primarily be responsible for forecasting and analyzing the long term volume, time per job and hours for Bell’s Cable markets.
Secondly, ad hoc analysis and project involvement will be required when needed.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Build short and long term forecasts that provide insight for executive team
- Understand key drivers for load and capacity variations
- Perform ad hoc analysis and discover insights to drive change throughout the business
- Communicate effectively with clients, finance partners and other WFM team members to ensure accurate results
- Analyze monthly results, providing explanations for key variances
- Ensure data integrity as well as individual/team objectives
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, charts, conditional formatting, Analysis toolpak, etc.)
- Statistical analysis skills
- University Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Good resistance to stress and pressure
- Able to manage priorities in a fast changing environment under tight timeframes with little supervision
- Possess the following qualities: sense of urgency, autonomy, attention to detail, initiative and flexibility
- Strong team player
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Knowledge of forecasting software (Eviews, Stata, SAS, Forecast Pro, JMP)
- Knowledge of the system SAP P90/P50
- Knowledge of Vision & Action
- Be available from Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular – Part Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 12/11/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal