Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Named a Glassdoor “Best Places to Work” three years in row, we couldn’t be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100+ unique wine and spirits brands, our products are synonymous with life’s special occasions. Come celebrate with us! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
As an Associate Business Systems Analyst with E. & J. Gallo Winery, you will be responsible for participating in the formulation and definition of systems objectives, scope and requirements. You will conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Acquire understanding of Business areas supported Participate in identifying a desired future state that addresses a business problem
- Acquire the ability to measure and communicate in business terms the proposed project benefit
- Acquire the ability to accurately measures and help business partners communicate solution value and IT contribution to key stakeholders.
- Acquire the ability to design solutions for usability, end-user adoption and productivity improvements
- Participate in identifying the requirements to ensure end user performance
Relationships and Communication:
- Build relationships with business partners. Participates with business partners to optimize requirements prioritization Build relationships with IT teams and suppliers. Engages IT teams to execute tasks
- Effectively collaborate with geographically distributed teams
What You Need
- High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 4 years business systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility to include document preparation.
- Skilled in the use of MS Word and MS Excel at an intermediate level.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business Administration plus 1 year business systems analysis experience to include document preparation.
- Basic object orientated programming knowledge and experience with languages such as Java, C#, and Python.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and waterfall and/or Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Experience interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job ID – 61353
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.