Assistant Store Manager, adidas Harbour Town Factory Outlet
Due to an internal promotion we are lucky to advertise this role externally to find out next sucessful retail leader.
adidas’ commitment to our people is integral to the success of our retail team. We offer a true retail career path for individuals who want a long-term future with the adidas business, and over recent years we have been proud to see the graduation of some of our best Australian retail talent at the Asia Pacific Retail University in Shanghai.
As one of the leading sports brands globally, adidas has been built on a vision that our passion for sport makes the world a better place. We lead through innovation – in our product’s performance technologies, in our originals fashion, and in our commitment to developing and growing the company’s most important asset: our people. We're looking for an experienced retail leader who will maintain high standards of themselves and their staff. The Assistant store manager will be expected to lead from the front, inspire success in all areas of people management and store management.
Supporting the Store Manager in:
- Managing, motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI’s, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Monitor and analyze performance data and make any necessary adjustments to drive commercial success
- Effectively managing all retail operations within a fashion store environment
- Be a role model and lead your team for customer service and meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations
- Guide and train all team members within your assigned area on brand product knowledge and customer service
- Coordinate team members to consistently execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards
- Coach and motivate individuals within your assigned area to maximize their performance
- Share best practices to drive the overall store team performance
To be successful in your application, you will have a strong retail sales background with a proven track record of success in a similar retail leadership or supervisory position, consistently leading a team to achieve budgeted sales. You will be motivated, energetic, passionate about achievement and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- Retail leadership expereince in men’s/women’s apparel or sports footwear
What’s on offer?
A competitive annual salary, retail bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate
If you're interested in a career opportunity like this, you have a passion for sport and you thrive in a team environment, this could be the opportunity for you. Join us. Feel your heart beat like it did when you stepped onto the field, the court, or the track for the first time
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Retail Careers http://www.adidasretailjobs.com/
adidas Jobs http://adidas-group.jobs/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for these roles.
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check.
Note to Agency's: Please note that adidas will not accept any unsolicited call' s or CV's regarding this role.
- Please note that referrals are subject to the adidas Pacific Talent Scout Employee Referral Policy
- Referral Bonuses are only applicable to current employees of adidas Pacific