Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
· Enable day-to-day operation, including Purchase Requisitions Management, Purchase Order (PO) Management, Catalog Creation and Maintenance, Open PO Follow Up, Procurement Helpdesk, Ariba L1 helpdesk.
· Lead ariba training, issue identification and resolution across functions.
· Support performance review with key stakeholders, regular internal and external audit, reporting, system enhancement test, etc.
· Review Purchase Requisitions submitted by end users based on PR to PO checklist, including contracts, quotations, catalog, non-PO, accounting, exception, etc., to make sure all the PRs are 100% compliant with adidas sourcing policy and local policy.
· Lead procurement helpdesk and ariba L1 helpdesk to solve procurement and system queries from end users via email, aspen ticket or hotline. Log tickets to IT for IT related issues. Host regular review with IT team for IT issue resolution and follow up.
· Supervise automated generation and transmission of POs and GRs
· Train and educate internal stakeholders on existing procurement processes, ariba system operation, new process | system update or enhancement.
· Lead catalog creation and catalog maintenance based on global standard process. Monitor catalog status to make sure all the catalog would be extended or replaced on time before expiration.
· Take lead on overdue PO follow up with end users to reduce GR aging. Provide sufficient support to users including how to update GR, how to close PO, how to update Need By Date, etc.
· Support invoice reconciliation in case of 3-way match issues or payment terms discrepancies for PO based invoices.
Support team lead on daily operation to 100% fulfill SLA/KPI.
· Support system enhancement | upgrade test.
· Support annual internal and external audit.
· Participate in continuous process improvement projects, such as helpdesk tickets analysis, first pass rate analysis, etc.
· Propose continuous improvement initiatives based on observations from daily operations, such as buying channel optimization, catalog improvement, etc.
· Lead process improvement execution for the responsible region.
· APAC end users from different functions, including marketing, HR, IT, Retail Expansion, Retail Operation, etc.
· Global IT and IT 3rd party.
· Regional NTP category manager and sourcing buyers.
· Local Finance team.
· GBS Dalian AP | VM | FA team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Advanced understanding of E2E Procure to Pay processes.
· Good knowledge of purchasing processes and compliance regulations.
· Good reporting | analytic skill in terms of ppt and excel.
· Capability to independently interact with different stakeholders, and handle multiple tasks.
· Result oriented and solution minded team player with high degree of self-management.
· Good communication and presentation skill.
· Proficiency in Ariba (PR to PO, Catalog Creation/Maintenance, Supplier Enablement, etc.).
· Proficiency in SAP MM module.
· Proficiency in MS Office (ppt, excel, word, etc.).
· Fluent Japanese, spoken and written.
· Good English, spoken and written
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· A bachelor’s degree with emphasis on the areas of international business, procurement, logistics, economics, finance, or comparable professional education.
· 3-5 years of BPO | SSC | general business experience, preferably in procurement area in a middle sized or large organization; good experience with E2E Procure to Pay process,