Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
adidas Global Business Services (GBS) is the engine to drive the transformation to ONE adidas. It is the company's operational backbone, through delivering standard global services, focusing on enhancing customer user experience, and providing consistent skills and quality.
We are looking to fill this role with a candidate that can conduct supplier identification, negotiation and supplier selection by delivering sourcing results to contribute to the saving targets, ensure that Service Level Agreements with the business are being met and support procurement automation by continuously seeking opportunities to increase catalogue coverage.
- Conduct RfQ (negotiation, supplier selection)
- Support and facilitate high value tactical buy execution with the responsible category manager
- Support responding suppliers in case of commercial or system related questions
- Ensure compliance throughout the entire process
- Alignment of technical requirements between internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Search for potenial suppliers, either existing or new
- Follow-up on Tactical Byuing activities with internal stakeholders to ensure timeliness of tendering process
- Analyze Tactical Buying activities and provide quantitative and qualitative feedback to Category Managers on recurring Tactical buys and opportunities for standardization and automation
- Support catalogue creation by facilitating the interaction between supplier and Content Specialist Support strategic sourcing initiatives
- Upon request by Procurement GBS / Category Managers, provide input to supplier list and local market insights during sourcing processes
- GBS Market Service Delivery; Suppliers; Requestors; GBS Procurement Specialists; GBS Helpdesk Agents
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of sourcing strategies, approaches and methods
- Knowledge of contract management, compliance management and analytics
- Good ability to analyze specifications and influence demand
- Communication skills and the capability to independently interact with different stakeholders
- Action oriented and solution minded team player with high degree of self-management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Availability to travel
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, finance, procurement or legal, or comparable professional education.
- General business experience, preferably in Procurement area
- Basic experience within supplier selection, negotiation and contracting.