This is a role created due to support the development of the Partner Program (marketplace business model), a new sales channel for our Digital Partner Commerce business in Europe.
The Assistant Manager Platform Trading will be instrumental in driving the management of our live partner business, a portfolio of online wholesale key accounts, eCom pure players and marketplaces.
This role requires demonstrated expertise in account management in the sporting goods industry, knowledge of eCommerce and a solid merchandising and sales foundation.
- Account lead for our EKA, Cluster accounts, Specialist, Clearance or Marketplace business.
- Executing the Partner Program platform proposition in Europe for respective accounts including ranging strategy, forecasting consolidation, reporting and active in-season management.
- Responsible for knowing the consumer, category, channel, competitor and macro-economic country situation for partner program key account categories. This includes the European retail and eCom environment in distribution, share of buy, competitor ranges and pricing.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include
- Drive the in-season management and day to day operations of all live accounts under you and your team’s responsibility.
- Define the account strategy for current and future Partner Program accounts under your responsibility in close alignment with Pillar lead and Wholesale key account management teams
- Represent assigned accounts internally towards all functions, ensuring aligned and effective collaboration across the end-to-end Platform Trading process.
- Drive collaboration with Western European Business Units, Local Marketing and Sales to create seasonal CTC plans that include Brand, Product and Activation programs
- Drive regular analysis of sell-through performance to the relevant WE team as well as contribute to overall Partner Program strategic planning based on that analysis.
- Pro-actively manage all business KPIs linked to order fulfilment and inventory management, e.g. net sales, standard margin, DCC, cancellations etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to influence and collaborate effectively.
- Highly motivated and flexible, with the ability to work in deadline driven environment.
- Strong organizational and planning skills to handle multiple tasks and business partners.
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in spreadsheet analysis. Self-motivated and passionate about deriving business insight from data, improving business processes, and solving problems.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to participate and confidently provide quantitative and qualitative input in investment review.
- Solution-oriented with a focus on achieving results. Quick to learn new systems and tools
- Comfortable working in an international environment.
- Fluency in English is required
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- BA / BS in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or related field
- Minimum 1 to 2 years professional experience (demonstrated experience in merchandising (eCom & retail) account management, business development or finance is a key requirement.
- Experience in the sporting goods industry is preferred