Location: Sheetz Stores #00593 – 1819 FAIRGROVE CHURCH RD SE CONOVER, NC
Starting Rate of Pay: $15.50
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Shift Needed: Days/Evenings
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Profitably lead the day-to-day operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
Focus: Manage the entire food service program to include inventory, preparation, promotion, production service and sales.
- Friday – 11am – 8:30pm
- Saturday – 7am – 4:30pm
- Sunday – Off
- Monday – Off
- Tuesday – 11am – 8:30pm
- Wednesday – 11am – 8:30pm
- Thursday – 11am – 8:30pm
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Assist the Store Manager by providing input into the Recruitment, Selection, Training and Performance Management and Discipline/Termination of employees.
- Provide input into the scheduling of staff.
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures and programs.
- Respond to Customer Service Shops, QA Audits, Secret Shops and SMG survey responses.
- Lead kitchen efficiency and execution to ensure recipes are being followed, proper portioning, and product rotation.
- Establish Build-to’s and follow up on orders and store organization.
- Ensure adequate inventory levels of all items are maintained and identify any waste opportunities.
- Monitor cost of goods compliance to include waste, expense and variance.
- Ensure execution of foodservice rollouts.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two-year degree in a business related field preferred.
- Successful completion of certification testing as needed.
- One year experience supervising others in a fast food, restaurant, retail or convenience operation preferred.
- Any other legally required certification