Location: Sheetz Stores #00580 – 4651 LINDLE ROAD HARRISBURG, PA
Starting Rate of Pay: $17.50
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Shift Needed: Evenings/Overnight
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Profitably lead the day-to-day operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
Focus: Manage the customer experience to ensure that Hospitality/TCF standards are being met to include inventory, preparation, promotion, production, service and sales.
- Friday – Off
- Saturday – Off
- Sunday – 7am – 4:30pm
- Monday – 4pm – 1:30am
- Tuesday – 4pm – 1:30am
- Wednesday – 4pm – 1:30am
- Thursday – 4pm – 1:30am
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Assist the Store Manager by providing input into the Recruitment, Selection, Training and Performance Management and Discipline/Termination of employees.
- Provide input into the scheduling of staff.
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures and programs.
- Respond to Customer Service Shops, QA Audits, Secret Shops and SMG survey responses.
- Ensure hospitality for all store guests by overseeing timely GUEST transactions, facilities/store cleanliness programs, implementation of Hospitality standards, and proper hosting.
- Ensure the completion of end of day tasks.
- Oversee the proper placement, pricing and stocking of merchandise in the store.
- Monitor profits through end of day procedures, shrink indicators, lottery, stock audits, vendors, car wash operations and retail waste.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two-year degree in a business related field preferred.
- Successful completion of certification testing as needed.
- One year experience supervising others in a fast food, restaurant, retail or convenience operation preferred.
- Any other legally required certification