Working within the Consumer Experience team, you’ll be an expert in Experience Optimization. Optimizing the experience to drive meaningful impact in the consumer’s end-to-end browsing and shopping experience based on data and insight. You will be part of the lower funnel CX team that optimizes the checkout, delivery and returns experience, working closely with fulfilment, customer service and global digital product teams.
The role is to know what makes our consumer base tick, understand their pain points, questions and objectives through journey & data analysis and layer in a commercial, brand-enhancing proposition to address those issues across the entire end-to-end journey across 19 markets and 2 brands (adidas and Reebok).
Our goal is to evolve the consumer experience so that when a consumer leaves our touch point, we are not only meeting their expectations, but we are exceeding them – this role is key for delivering on this goal.
- Identify key consumer pain points in the consumer journey that are leading to Customer Service calls and low NPS with a focus on the post sales experience
- Optimize our transactional emails for the different markets / brands to improve the transparency for consumers around delivery and returns
- Multivariate and personalization testing with a focus on the post sales experience and improving the order and return transparency
- Input into the global e2e journey optimization strategy – adapting output to meet the needs of our local consumer and business
- Execute the local optimisation roadmap strategy for the market across the e2e journey with key partners across the organisation with a focus on the lower funnel experience
- Requesting, overseeing and following up on changes for TX email content and other content improvements in collaboration with other teams.
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across organization functions.
- Best practice focused, ensuring we stay relevant and ahead of consumer expectations
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for Experience Optimization
- Strong ability to develop influential and collaborative relationships with the key stakeholders and the team
- Knowledge of optimization tools as well as heat-mapping and playback session solutions
- Good understanding of digital analytics, (conversion) optimization and consumer branded commercial experiences
- Strong ability to create structure, prioritize and keep track of planned and ongoing activities
- Previous experience with issue- and project tracking tools such as Jira is an advantage.
Requisite Education & Experience
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce Consumer Experience Optimization.
- BA / BS in Analytics, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business, Digital or related field (Master’s / Graduate qualification a plus).