Rise. Shine. Work happy.
As experts in hotel operations creating memorable guest experiences, Drury Hotels Company’s Assistant General Managers support our vision, core values and goals by taking exceptional care of our team members who take exceptional care of our guests.
Position: Assistant General Manager-Food and Beverage at our Drury Plaza Hotel Richmond property
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
Expect to be appreciated for who you are and recognized for what you do. As part of Drury Hotels Hotel Operations Leadership team, you will:
- Lead, coach and develop team members in all areas of the hotel.
- Cultivate an environment of exceptional guest service by establishing high service standards by hiring the right team members with the right attitude for the right position.
- Use good critical thinking skills to successfully handle challenging situations.
- Demonstrate strong leadership capability by proactively resolving issues.
- Show dedication to continuous improvement.
You will provide expert leadership across all departments of the hotel taking the lead on providing exceptional service to each guest and train, develop and coach team members to achieve success in their roles.
You will role model quality assurance best practices each day with the team and consistently meet or exceed all quality assurance visit measurable.
You will deliver on key business measures of service, cost and labor controls and team engagement through hands-on leadership, delegating and empowering team members.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
- A positive, can-do attitude required.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of one year supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership success. Hotel specific experience preferred.
- Reports to the General Manager.
- Works cooperatively with corporate office staff.
- Ensures and promotes a positive and cooperative work relationship with all hotel departments.
Drury Hotels Company is a Missouri-based, family-owned and operated hotel system with more than 150 hotels in 25 states. Founded in 1973, Drury Hotels has been recognized by the J.D. Power 2018 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM, earning the award for “Highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains.” 2018 marked the 13th consecutive year Drury received this award.