Requisition Number: 40907
Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
Corning’s Display Technologies segment manufactures glass substrates for active matrix liquid crystal displays (“LCDs”) that are used primarily in LCD televisions, notebook computers and flat panel desktop monitors.
Position Description : Assistant Accountant
Purpose of the Position: Support Finance request to payment function daily operation
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• 3rd Party and Interco foreign currency payment
• Vendor payment documents checking
• Local Bank accounts and Corporate card management
• Vouchers & Concur Expense reports filing and audit
• Expense report policy check and refresh training
• Issue Sales VAT Invoices
• Government statistical reports and Enterprise Annual Report
• Contact window with bank, SAFE etc.
• Other work assigned by supervisor
Education & Experience
• Bachelor degree, accounting or Finance major is preferable
• Graduate above and maximum of 2 years’ experience, preferably specialized in AP sector
• Experience in manufacturing is a plus
• Good command of excel skill
• Good command of written English
• Certificate of Junior Accountant is preferable
• Knowledge of ERP is an advantage
• Good communication
• Be integrity and commitment
• Fast learner, attention to detail and accuracy
• Drive the result with efficiency
Employee Referral Level：1