We are looking for an Applicaitons Specialist to join our team in Carson, CA! This person will be responsible for ensuring high levels of pre- and post-sales customer satisfaction by assisting in the development of innovative applications solutions. Performing high quality product demonstrations that clearly show critical applications and value proposition advantages over competition
Collaborates with/Key Customers include End-Users, Dealers, Distributors, Epson sales/service and Epson Technical Support and SEC engineers and IMS staff.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in pre-sales applications development to meet customer requirements and sales objectives.
- Provide pre-sales technical expertise to the customer for the resolution of customer applications inquiries to assist in the close of sales. Most often provided via direct phone support, with the guidance of Sr. members.
- Assists with creation of feasibility studies for customer specific application requirements.
- Ensures deliverables (e.g., phone calls, charts, reports, video/pictures, etc.) are met in a timely fashion.
- Provides post-sales applications support to meet customer requirements.
- Provides telephone and on-site engineering support for applications related issues.
- Collaborates on exceptions to procedures and escalated applications issues.
Trade Show Support
- Support the building and programming of specialized applications for demonstration at trade shows.
- Supports trade show activities through demonstration setup, technical sales support, and tear down.
- Builds strong relationships with peers, other departments, and managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
- Has working relationship with complimentary and workflow product vendors.
- Function as the expert in providing direction and training on complex business workflows. Printer platforms to include but not limited to solvent, resin, UV flatbed, dye sublimation, direct to garment and aqueous platforms.
- Provide technical expertise resolving new customers workflow issues via direct phone or on-site support.
- Develop basic workflow diagrams to enable customers to better understand the technology
- Knowledge/expertise of all available workflow software for relevant vertical
Minimum Experience Requirements
B – Requires some specialist or admin experience (2- 5 years)
C – Completion of program at a community college, technical or commercial school or equivalent experience (minimum of a 2-year program).
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.