Req ID: 100599
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Application Security Architect – REMOTE POSITION to join our team in Louisville, Kentucky (US-KY), United States (US).
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION – CLIENT VISITS TO LOUISVILLE, KY MAY BE REQUIRED
Application Security Team Lead is responsible for leading the Security Scanning and Transformation teams building solution offerings of Application Security as a service comprising of Vulnerability Assessment, Monitoring, Secure Code Review for client and remediations.
Candidate will be responsible for application security solution roadmap, implementation as a consulting and delivery stream. Build a relationship with NTT client with an aim to increase client satisfaction scores, be a face of delivery team, liaison with account mining team and act as a COE for application security area. Understand existing and forthcoming security technology consulting services from both a business and technical perspective. Provide leadership on workflow, work assignments, client communication and reporting.
- Provide overall technical leadership for complete spectrum of security vulnerabilities activities for client application portfolio
- Manage client expectations of technical service being delivered
- Interact with customer stakeholders to resolve technical challenges being faced
- Oversee and own up the application vulnerability testing activities being conducted by team co-located with client
- Conduct reviews to ensure testing activities conform to quality norms
- Interact with offshore contacts to understand status, bottlenecks faced by extended team
- Conduct hands on application vulnerability testing and aggregation using tools like CheckMarx, AppScan, Burpsuite, ThreadFix and triage the scan results and report
- Review findings with appropriate stakeholders followed by categorize the findings (True findings, False positive, etc.)
- Provide remediation guidance for each release after FP analysis
- Evaluate the risk and communicate with Application Security teams across geographies , Stakeholders.
- Contribute in daily and monthly reports which includes scan description, impact, status, affected areas and recommendation on how to remediate findings.
- Generate report which includes risk description, impact, risk rating, affected areas and assist stakeholders with recommendation on how to remediate vulnerabilities
- Re-test to confirm remediation of findings and closeout with stakeholders.
- Document critical issues in internal assessment tools
- 10+ years of security experience involving testing and remediation of application vulnerabilities and including the following:
• Managing application portfolio for security compliance
• Application security vulnerabilities testing and remediations
• Experience using scanning tools – CheckMarx, AppScan, ThreadFix, Burp Suite, Postman, SOAP UI, etc.
- 5+ years client stakeholder management experience
- 5+ years people management – setting objectives, evaluating performance reviews, keeping tasks of a team on track.
- Knowledge of ETL reporting tools
- Knowledge of ITSM Systems
- Good command over MS Office utilization in day to day activities
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.