Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.8 billion in sales in 2019 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 124 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
- Provide application and technical support to customers
- Help customers to optimize the packaging system performance and increase their bottom line in competing with competitors.
- Contribute to national marketing programs such as promotional, research, and development program.
- Provide accurate and timely paper works as required.
- Deliver the training program to sales team and customers.
- Bachelor’s or above degree majoring on Food Science & Technology /Engineering
- 1+ years working experience in technical or application support among Meat Industry, working experience in meat R&D is preferred
- Experience on organize / conduct a new product trial program independently
- Fluent English in reading, speaking and writing
- Excellent personal skill and communication skills.
- Good PC skills of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Personal Attributes/Other Skills Requirement
- Willing and able to continuously practice with “Hands-On”
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and team player.
- Ability on datum analysis and report composing
- Good presentation skills for product seminars and customer presentations
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly
- Willing to learn new always
No contacts from recruitment agencies please.
Sealed Air does not accept unsolicited resumes from vendors (including without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies) and will not pay any associated fees for unsolicited resumes presented to any employee of our company.
Any resume submitted in the absence of a recruitment agreement with an approved vendor signed by an authorized representative of Sealed Air shall be deemed the sole property of Sealed Air.
Requisition id: 32030
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.