Req ID: 103174
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Application Development Lead to join our team in New Orleans, Louisiana (US-LA), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee the management of multiple application projects
- Requirements gathering, estimating Level of Effort (LOE), coordinating resources, reviewing QA results, and perform final review
- Work as part of a client-facing team to complete projects for clients and deliver excellent business value and communicate project status
- Support the planning and execution of projects for our clients, managing less experienced engineers, and managing multiple projects
- Minimum of 8 years of experience developing Java/ JEE-Oracle-App Service/ Function, WebLogic-Custom, and Oracle Forms
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with Java/ JEE-Oracle DevOps/ Infrastructure-Fusion Middleware Application Development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing using an Agile methodology with Scrum
- US Citizenship
- 5+ Years – Developer-Java/ JEE-JBOSS DevOps/ Infrastructure
- 3-5 Years – Cloud – AWS Services
- 3-5 Years – Build Config & Release Manager-SCM & DevOps-Continuous Integration-Jenkins
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.