Requisition ID: 39266
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
Analyst, Sales Strategy & Business Operations
The Consumer Products Group (CPG) is an independent business unit within the Brand & Strategy organization focused on delivering the desired consumer experience within 3 distinct post major appliance purchase pillars: parts & accessories, consumables (afresh, everydrop) and extended service plans.
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for an Analyst, Sales Strategy & Business Operations opening to join our CPG team.
What a typical day or week look like in this role:
Today, you might be analyzing metrics to identify business opportunities, or resolving escalated operational issues, and tomorrow you might be leading a cross-functional continuous improvement initiative with our supply chain and warehouse teams.
You will work across multiple brands (afresh, everydrop) and with a variety of functions (Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, etc.).
- Focus on delivering team goals related to continuous improvement initiatives, brand advocacy, volume growth, and margin enhancement
- Analyze performance metrics to identify business process improvement opportunities
- Perform business case analysis
- Work directly with our Direct to Consumer (D2C) partners on e-Commerce delivery and distribution issues to maximize the desired consumer experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholder groups to ensure alignment on business needs, process creation, standardization, and adherence
- Visual management of standard CPG sales and operations reporting (Tableau) including implementation
- Champion resolutions for unplanned issues/opportunities that arise within the Consumables & Accessories areas of CPG
- Operational focus to support Amazon growth (capacity planning, Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives, inventory analysis)
- Assist in the implementation of Accessory brand planning and long term strategy
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in Operations, Supply Chain or Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience using Tableau, or eagerness to learn visual management program and become a Subject Matter Experience (SME)
- Ability to work with systems such as SAP (BEX) to pull data for reporting purposes
- Strong relationship builder with a proven ability to persuade and motivate others in a cross-functional environment
- Confidence in actions and decisions to drive growth and the ability to manage change
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced team environment
- Proven ability to challenge the status quo
- Embody Whirlpool's culture of respect, integrity, diversity, and teamwork
- Ability to work independently and make decisions when necessary
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees, and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit, and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.