Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. Your strong work ethic and attention to the small details will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. As the Quality Analyst, you’ll be responsible for assessing support redistribution, direct-ship, inbound and outbound transportation for each of the locations and multiple modes of transportation, including Dedicated Delivery Service (DDS), Less-than-Truckload (LTL), Truckload, Intermodal and Air. We will equip you with the best tools in the industry to grow and develop to a level that will exceed your expectations and help you reach your career goals.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Collaborate with customers’ transportation and leadership teams to ensure needs are met and any issues are resolved
- Define quality and operating requirements
- Ensure that new strategies and process implementations meet or exceed customer expectations
- Contribute to a safe work environment for all employees
- Manage quality systems and continuous process improvements within the facility
- Perform root cause analysis of quality issues
- Conduct and contribute to quarterly business reviews and presentations
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of experience in quality control
- Experience with multiple modes of transportation, including DDS, LTL, Truckload, Intermodal and Air
It’d be great if you also have:
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.