Analyst Modeling – 69907
Analytics – India Bangalore, Karnataka
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Analysts get pretty close, they turn millions of data points into useful information & insights that help our clients to make better decisions on their marketing mix and achieve superior results. Be part of the future and join in on one of the major transformations in the market research industry with the integration of big data and classic marketing mix analysis.
- Provide delivery and solution capability as a part of our consultant team in driving high quality results on custom project work Ensure effective and timely delivery of project work.
- Work towards understanding statistical models and deliver business insights and findings
- Independently able to lead projects to closure.
- Ensure team’s compliance to AAC modeling practices and company quality standards.
- Maximize the efficient and effective use of resource by utilizing appropriate processes and tools.
- To build and maintain effective contacts with other departments to ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Take accountability and propose initiatives and follow-through.
- Liaise with appropriate AAC and Nielsen departments to ensure hardware and software requirements are fulfilled.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- M.Sc. / M.A – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences
- Or MBA in Marketing / specialized course in Business Analytics.
- In-depth understanding of Market Research and statistical modeling techniques and applications
- Good and working knowledge of any statistical languages like SAS, R SPSS etc.
- Solid proficiency of decision making and problem resolution skills
- Passion for results with a challenger mind-set
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangalore,Karnataka
Secondary Locations: , , ,