With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Responsible for building visualizations and providing curation and quality assurance functions for intellectual assets created for the Knowledge Management Portal. Leverages the approved technology platform to assist with design of visualizations, and develops, deploys, and ensures quality and acceptance of the final products. Works closely with the All One Marketing Analytics and Insights teams to optimize the process of deploying visualizations and curating content. This position is also responsible for working closely with Marketing and Research and Development content creators to curate content and define opportunities for building automated processes where applicable. Designs and develops enhancements and improvements as required by the business users and facilitates curation of intellectual knowledge as a critical enterprise practice that is enabled by digital workplace strategies and associated technologies.
What you will do:
- Develops and maintains interactive visualizations using the approved technology stacks.
- Creates visualization training modules and provides training and support to business user communities.
- Provides technical support to business users using the interactive visualizations.
- Maintains the All One Marketing and Research and Development taxonomy.
- Participates in developing standards and governance for how knowledge/information should be shared within the organization.
- Partners with internal IT teams and external vendors to identify and enhance tools.
- Facilitates creation, capture and organization of intellectual assets. Develops SOPs for content creation and tracks adherence to the processes.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science or MIS; or High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 4 years of business applications or computer systems experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience with database systems/basic SQL at an intermediate level.
What will set you apart:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science or MIS plus 2 years of business applications or computer systems experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Master’s degree.
- Experience with using machine learning, advanced analytics, and content management systems.
- Experience with developing visualizations with BI tools such as Magellan, MicroStrategy, Tableau and open source BIRT.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here.
Req. ID: 72121
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.